Color Take Home Repair Treatments

$55.00

We'll custom blend a conditioner with a professional temporary hair color from Davines, Vivids or Pulp Riot. This is great to give more longevity to fashion colors, reds, richen blondes, and add more shine to brunettes. 

60% of the formula is professional temporary hair color, the remainder 40% is a blend of repair treatments we offer. After your order our stylist will schedule a virtual consultation to better understand what your hair challenges are to customize your repair treatment and formulate the color.

Please note, this is professional temporary color added to a custom repair treatment. This will not cover grey hair, or lift natural hair. This is to maintain and keep professional color at home vibrant. This is not a Davines, Pravana or Pulp Riot product, this is a product created by licensed professionals at Let Em Have It Salon. 

For fashion color (purple, blue, green, etc) pigmented repair treatments it is advisable to wear gloves, and a cap (included in your purchase) this may temporarily stain your hands, shower and or pillow case depending on the fashion color.