LET EM HAVE IT SALON
Denver Salon & Skincare
Offering custom color services, hair Services, repair treatments, facials, waxing, eyelash extensions, Davines haircare, skincare & makeup.
Bold Ethical Sustainable Real
You’ll find it all here. Sit at our color bar, and enjoy a high quality custom color service from one of our talented stylists. kick back in a calming atmosphere of old world aesthetics with a modern twist. Amidst the soothing aroma of diffused aromatherapy, local artwork, up-cycled antiques and a wall of air-freshening greenery, you’ll receive a beauty treatment tailored just for you.
Recline in our deluxe massage chair. Refresh yourself with a cool glass of our infused water-of-the-day: orange-hibiscus, anyone? Ease into a comfy shampoo bed for an aromatherapy scalp massage. Enjoy our array of high quality natural, cruelty-free products, crafted by artisans who put the same care and attention into their creations we give to you.
Rest easy knowing we’ve served up all this luxury without passing the buck to the environment. We’re proud to be a Green Circle Salon and Certifiably Green through the City of Denver.
We thrive on making our business a vehicle for compassion. Social and environmental responsibility are integrated into all aspects of our workplace. Committed to ethical business practices, we offer a positive, flexible environment that encourages creativity and lifelong learning.
Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, Leadership, Education, Innovation, Sustainability.
Caring professionals, you are helping our community—and we know it.
A lot of people choose their work out of a passion for helping and caring for others and to make a positive difference in the world. We notice your kindness and dedication and we’d like to offer you a little kindness in return. To receive 10% off our services, enroll in our Gratitude Program by filling out our short application.
As one of the first Green Circle Salons in Denver and a Certifiably Green Business through the city of Denver, we care for the health of our guests, our team and our planet. We strive to keep our carbon footprint to a minimum by:
- Sourcing high quality products that are cruelty-free and sustainably produced
- Using only natural, non-toxic cleaning supplies and the services of Conscious Karma Cleaning company
- Utilizing living plant walls to conserve energy, provide oxygen, filter the air and insulate the salon
Recycling the following items:
- Discarded hair color
- Metals; hair color tubes, foils
- Plastics; gloves, plastic caps
- Hair tools; blowdryers, curling irons, flat irons, brushes, mannequin heads
- Light bulbs
- Print Cartridges
- Cardboard, paper
- Inviting our customers to bring in the above items for recycling
- Composting through the community compost at Fluid Coffee
- Donating hair clippings to clean up oil spills